How to Refer a Patient
FIRST STEP | REGISTER YOUR USER
You will need to complete a one time registration here: https://mysecurepractice.com/membership/startregistrationandsubscription
Or you may have received an email invitation from [email protected] on behalf of our practice, which will include a registration link. If you’re not receiving the invite email from us, please select the below link and register your free account here (you can ignore any BUY NOW options):
FINAL STEP | REFER A PATIENT
Once you have a valid username and password follow the instructions below to refer a case to Northwest OMS.
- To refer a patient, login to our secure portal here: https://mysecurepractice.com/
- Select the “Refer Case” icon from the Dashboard
- Within the search field, you can type in either of our doctors names:
- You should see one result, for whatever name you searched above.
- Select the “Send Case” button for the doctor you would like refer a patient to (see example screenshot below).
**Please note, once you refer to either doctors above- each time going forward, their contact will remain at the top under “Colleagues” so you can easily select them again when creating a new case.
- Our referral form will open, please fill out the needed information. Located at the bottom of the referral form, you will notice 3 options:
Ability to cancel the current referral you are working on. This will delete anything inputted.
- Complete and Send
Ability to submit this referral to the doctor you selected from step 3 (the referred to doctor).
- Add Attachments
Ability to upload any documents or x-rays associated with this referral. Once submitted, you can add any additional attachments to the case at any time (note: while the referral is active).
- Once submitted, you will see the below options. If you would like to logout, you can do so at this point.
- View Case
Ability to view the case you just submitted. From here you can upload additional attachments and/or start a doctor talk conversation with the referred to doctor.
- View Dashboard
This will take you back to your collaborator dashboard, where you can see a history of all cases you currently have referred or accepted. You can access any of these cases to add additional attachments, add a doctor talk, and/or chat with a patient under patient talk.
- Refer Case
Ability to submit a new referral for a new patient. Repeat steps 3-6.
- Add Attachments [Online Instructions]
Ability to submit further documents and/or x-rays to the referral you just submitted. This will take you directly to the case, under the “Attachments” tab.
- View Case
If you need further instructions, please click here.